Wed, Aug 23|
The Labour Dept.
Sleep Foundations: 4-18 months
Night wakings? Nap transitions? Sleep can be a lot to navigate for minis from 4-18 months. During this workshop with certified sleep consultant Joanne, you will learn the key elements needed for your child to sleep well. Including tools that you can take home and implement right away.
Time & Location
Aug 23, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Are you looking to establish a healthy sleep routine for your 4-18 month old baby? Our Sleep Foundations class can help! Certified sleep consultant Joanne Lozman, will teach you evidence-based techniques to improve your baby's sleep quality, develop a consistent sleep schedule, and address common sleep challenges like night wakings and nap transitions. Our class covers topics such as sleep safety, sleep environment, sleep cues, and self-soothing techniques. Enroll today to give your baby the foundation for a lifetime of healthy sleep habits!
Who is this class for?
This class is for parents who want to set up great sleep habits for their 4 to 18th month old baby. We encourage the entire family to join!
What will you learn?
- The importance of sleep for your newborn babies development
- Tools you need to establish good sleep habits from the start of your little one’s life
- Setting up an appropriate routine and how to encourage independent sleep
- Important information about safe sleep practises
About your teacher:
Hello, my name is Joanne Lozman I am a certified sleep consultant. Dana Obleman, the creator of The Sleep Sense™ Program personally trained me in her methods, which have been used worldwide by more than 110,000 families to solve their children’s sleep problems. Having completed the extensive training from Sleep Sense I use a gentle approach to help your little one learn better sleep habits. My approach to improving your child’s sleep is pretty simple:
- I’ll give you honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being. (This will give you all the motivation you need to make changes to your child’s sleep habits.)
- I’ll lay out an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that lets you make some choices about what is the right approach for your child. (All children are different, and nobody knows your child better than you do. I encourage you to use your knowledge of your child to customise his or her sleep plan.)
- I’ll show you how to measure success. (No, you shouldn’t expect your child to sleep 12 uninterrupted hours on the first night — although it does happen! I’ll tell you what you should expect along the way…)
+€1.50 service fee
+€1.50 service fee0
Bring a friend
+€2.50 service fee
+€2.50 service fee0
Virtual (LISTENING ONLY)
+€1.25 service fee