Join events for free with your membership.
Sat, Jan 06|
The Labour Dept.
Prepped to Parent January
A series of four classes designed to boost your confidence as you embark on your journey toward parenthood. Taught by four english speaking experts, this course is inspired by what many couples wish they had known upon welcoming their newborn babies.
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2024, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this program for?
For pregnant English speaking couples expecting babies who want to be prepared for everything after birth and make new friends along the way.
What to expect
Tackle what many couples wish they had known throughout these 4 two-hour sessions. Each session focuses on a different topic, using hands-on & interactive tools taught by our experienced local experts.
Afterward, you will end up with excellent friends with whom you can talk about all things baby related. Sweet deal, right?
What does this program include:
- Four two-hour in person group sessions
- Prepped to parent resource guide
- Access to a WhatsApp group to stay connected during and after the program
About your teachers:
- Baby Medical Basics: Dr. Camilla Eiffe Paediatrician
- Mental health from Pregnancy to Parenthood: Dr Naomi Gibson Psychologist
- Preparing for Postpartum: Natalie Angstadt Doula
- Breastfeeding Foundations: Andrea Hamlett Certified Advanced Lactation Specialist
What are the dates of this class:
This program runs over four consecutive weeks plus a reunion to be decided by the group!
- January 6 10:00-12:00
- January 13 10:00-12:00
- January 20 10:00-12:00
- January 27 10:00-12:00
- Baby Reunion to be determined
- Ticket type
Prepped to Parent
This ticket is for two people to take part in four two hour sessions.Price€350.00Sold Out
This event is sold out