Join events for free with your membership.
Sat, Mar 04|
The Labour Dept.
Prepped to Parent March
Only one spot left! A series of five classes designed to boost your confidence as you embark on your journey toward parenthood. Taught by five english speaking experts, this course is inspired by what many couples wish they had known upon welcoming their newborn babies.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2023, 10:00 AM – Apr 01, 2023, 1:00 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Tackle what many couples wish they had known throughout these 5 two-hour sessions.
- Each session focuses on a different topic, using hands-on & interactive tools taught by our experienced local experts.
- Sessions will include Baby Medical Basics, Breastfeeding foundations, Preparing for Postpartum, Becoming Parents Together &
- Access to a WhatsApp group to stay connected during and after the program.
- Passes to four Mama Hangs at The Labour Dept.
- Pass to one Dad Hang at The Labour Dept.
Afterward, you will end up with excellent friends with whom you can talk about all things baby related. Sweet deal, right?
Only one spot left - For babies due between April & July
This ticket is for two people to take part in five two hour sessions.€320.00
Are you a member? Be sure to log in to sign up to member events for free