Thu, Mar 30|
The Labour Dept.
Postpartum Wellbeing Group
During this 6 week program, a small group of mamas will come together with Olympe WellBeing Coach to find a new balance between mental, emotional and physical health. Starting with the foundations of breath work to feeling strong in your body. Come solo or with your baby!
Time & Location
Mar 30, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this class for? Mothers are welcome to join this class from 5 weeks to 3 years postpartum.
What will you leave with?
Created by Olympe WellBeing Coach, based on a holistic approach, her 3M Coaching Method (Massages, Movements and Mind) includes a range of skills that will help you find balance between your mental, emotional and physical health.
This course follows a progressive build-up. Going from the foundations of breathwork, postural alignments and awareness to feeling strong, moving safely and freely in any situation. Its aim is to put everything back into place and replenish your energy with:
- Specific postpartum breathing exercises: repositioning uterus, rehabilitate perineum and pelvic floor, strengthen deep core muscles, closing-up diastasis recti, reduce sensation of gravity pull
- Massages to free-up tensions from pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and baby care
- Specific postural alignment and strength exercises to help your postpartum body feel strong and confident
- Breathwork and visualisation exercises to be in the present moment and help calm new parent anxieties
- Exchanging with peer group for community support from mums like you
What should you bring with you?
Please bring a yoga mat, water bottle, towel or blanket for you baby and a journal.
About your teacher:
Hi, I’m Olympe, Well-being Coach and I’m passionate about lifting people up!
Originally from Nice (France), I moved to Amsterdam back in 2012 and pursued my career as Personal Trainer until 2020. A year that forced all of us to slow down, step back and re-evaluate what really matters…
This time made me broadened my perspective about coaching and how my approach could harmonise the mental, emotional and physical aspects of my clients’ health.
My experience and skill set led to the elaboration of a method that relies on 3 pillars:
Movement – Mind – Massages.
For Olympe, it is important to adapt to each and everyone's journey!
What are the dates of this class:
March 2 11:00-12:30
March 9 11:00-12:30
March 16 11:00-12:30
March 23 11:00-12:30
March 30 11:00-12:30
April 6 11:00-12:30
Postpartum Wellbeing Group€160.00+€4.00 service fee