Join events for free with your membership.
Thu, Feb 22|
The Labour Dept.
Mama Hang: ask an expert
Join us every Thursday as we explore a specific topic. Led by one of our expert community members, this is the perfect time to learn and get expert advice in an open and non-judgemental environment.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this for?
Pregnant people and mamas of minis any age
What does this session offer?
- A chance to learn about a new topic
- A chance to get expert advice
- A small group setting in a warm and inviting environment
- An opportunity to meet other pregnant people and mamas
- A little play area for babies
- Comfortable seating and breastfeeding cushions
- A chance to get out of the house ;-)
- Delicious coffee and tea
What to bring?
Yourself, your belly and your baby. If you're coming with your mini try to avoid bringing a stroller / pram (parking is outside).
About your host
Mama Hangs: ask an expert are hosted by expert members of the The Labour Dept. community
- Ticket type
+€0.63 service fee+€0.63 service fee