Thu, Oct 19|
The Labour Dept.
Lullaby Lounge for babies 0-12 months
A magical blend of awesome instruments, groovy new songs and superb classics, Little Notes is a treasure trove of musical inspiration for your family where you will will dance, sing, play, listen and explore with your little ones.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2:30 PM – 3:10 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this class for?
For babies 0-12 months and their caregiver
What does this class include:
- Communication skills: Music helps develop self-expression and language skills. So, we love to sing our hearts out and respond to a huge variety of music.
- Physical development: We always enjoy moving around in our classes: often led by real instruments, or in response to the week's Special Piece.
- Social skills: Our classes create a nurturing environment for your child, where children experience relaxing to music, taking turns, sharing and even tidying away!
- Brain development: Making music is great fun in the early years, but it also positively impacts brain development.
- Creativity: Our musicians are brilliant at encouraging children to explore music creatively.
- Family bonding: Family time is precious. We'll give you ideas for music-making at home and equip you to relax together.
What to expect:
Blending awesome instruments, groovy new songs and superb classics, Little Notes sessions become 40 magical minutes in your busy week. Opening in a circle, full of similar-aged children, we sing, play, listen, explore and dance. With puppets, percussion and other stimuli, music is brought to life for your child. As we move through the topics and special pieces, you will experience a variety of musical styles, with your lead musician and their beautiful instruments at the heart of every class. With Little Notes, children love music right from the start.
Good to know:
We have a toilet and baby changing station. Pram parking is infront of our space, so please be sure you can easily bring all valuables inside with you.
Explore our classes and workshops