Thu, Jan 27|
LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX
But how? Join in guided conversations on the many changes to intimacy, connection, sex, and sexuality that come with postpartum realities. In this safe space we will learn, share, and laugh together. Chocolate included. Each month we will focus on a different topic.
Time & Location
Jan 27, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+1
Amsterdam, Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Led by postpartum educator Zyanya Breuer of Adapting to Love, topics include:
- I'm touched out
- What your partner needs to hear
- I want to want to have sex again
- Motherhood and Sexuality
Good to know:
- In order to maintain a safe and intimate environment we are limiting class sizes to groups of 6
- Snack and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Our space is small, so if possible please avoid bringing a pram.
- In accordance with Dutch Covid rules, please be sure to bring your QR code AND valid proof of identity.