Wed, Aug 23|
The Labour Dept.
Introduction to Newborn Sleep
For expectant parents and those with babies up to 3 months old, who want to set up great sleep habits from the start! During this session, Sleep coach Joanne Lozman, will explain the importance of sleep and provide you with the tools you need to establish good sleep habits from the start of life.
Time & Location
Aug 23, 10:00 AM – Aug 24, 10:00 AM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Discover the essential elements of newborn sleep patterns and habits in our english Introduction to Newborn Sleep class. Our expert instructor will guide you through common sleep challenges and teach you how to establish healthy sleep habits from the start. Learn the techniques you need to help your baby sleep better, so you can get the rest you need too. Our comprehensive class covers everything from newborn sleep patterns to safe sleep practices, so you can feel confident and prepared for the parenting journey ahead. Don't let sleepless nights wear you down - sign up for our Introduction to Newborn Sleep class today and get the tools you need to help your baby establish healthy sleep habits from day one.
Who is this class for?
This class is for expectant parents and those with babies up to 3 months old, who want to set up great sleep habits from the start.
What will you learn?
- The importance of sleep for your newborn babies development
- Tools you need to establish good sleep habits from the start of your little one’s life
- Setting up an appropriate routine and how to encourage independent sleep
- Important information about safe sleep practises
About your teacher:
Hello, my name is Joanne Lozman I am a certified sleep consultant. Dana Obleman, the creator of The Sleep Sense™ Program personally trained me in her methods, which have been used worldwide by more than 110,000 families to solve their children’s sleep problems. Having completed the extensive training from Sleep Sense I use a gentle approach to help your little one learn better sleep habits. My approach to improving your child’s sleep is pretty simple:
- I’ll give you honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being. (This will give you all the motivation you need to make changes to your child’s sleep habits.)
- I’ll lay out an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that lets you make some choices about what is the right approach for your child. (All children are different, and nobody knows your child better than you do. I encourage you to use your knowledge of your child to customise his or her sleep plan.)
- I’ll show you how to measure success. (No, you shouldn’t expect your child to sleep 12 uninterrupted hours on the first night — although it does happen! I’ll tell you what you should expect along the way…)
Single Ticket€45.00+€1.13 service fee
Bring a friend€80.00+€2.00 service fee
Virtual (LISTENING ONLY)€35.00+€0.88 service fee
Explore our classes and workshops