Sat, Jan 21|
The Labour Dept.
First Aid for Parents
In this class you will gain the knowledge and confidence to support a child when they injure themselves or are unwell with UK Paediatrician Camilla. Topics include, medical emergencies, allergic reactions, childhood diseases, skin injuries & poisoning.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this class for? Anyone looking after children
What will you leave with? Knowledge and confidence to support a child when they injure themselves or are unwell.
- Medical Emergencies: Respiratory distress, Fever/Febrile convulsions, Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Childhood diseases: Diarrhoea & Vomiting, Meningitis, Common rashes
- Skin injuries
- Active bleeds/ Nose bleed
- Foreign object in nose, ear, eye
- Lost/broken tooth
- Trauma: Head injuries, suspected fracture or sprain
What should you bring with you? Any specific concerns that you want addressed.
About your teacher:
Dr. Camilla is a Pediatric doctor from the U.K with a specialist interest in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Neonatal Medicine, Simulation Training in Medical Education and Global Child Health. Co-Founder of Newborn & Beyond; an educational service teaching newborn and child Basic Life Support skills and First Aid.
Single Ticket€75.00+€1.88 service fee
Explore our classes and workshops