Sat, Nov 26|
First Aid for Parents
In this class you will gain the knowledge and confidence to support a child when they injure themselves or are unwell with UK Paediatrician Camilla. Topics include, medical emergencies, allergic reactions, childhood diseases, skin injuries & poisoning.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Amsterdam, Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this class for? Anyone looking after children
What will you leave with? Knowledge and confidence to support a child when they injure themselves or are unwell.
- Medical Emergencies: Respiratory distress, Fever/Febrile convulsions, Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Childhood diseases: Diarrhoea & Vomiting, Meningitis, Common rashes
- Skin injuries
- Active bleeds/ Nose bleed
- Foreign object in nose, ear, eye
- Lost/broken tooth
- Trauma: Head injuries, suspected fracture or sprain
What should you bring with you? Any specific concerns that you want addressed.
About your teacher:
Dr. Camilla is a Pediatric doctor from the U.K with a specialist interest in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Neonatal Medicine, Simulation Training in Medical Education and Global Child Health. Co-Founder of Newborn & Beyond; an educational service teaching newborn and child Basic Life Support skills and First Aid.
First Aid for Parents€75.00+€1.88 service fee