Tue, Mar 12|
The Labour Dept.
Planning to breastfeed? This small group setting will provide you & your partner with all the hands on information you need to start your breastfeeding journey. Topics include how to know when the baby has had enough, avoiding pain &positioning the baby!
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
The Labour Dept. , Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
What to expect?
- Useful and evidence based information about breastfeeding- beyond just the basics.
- The opportunity to practice breastfeeding positioning.
- Clear visual examples.
- Lots of handy tips and tricks.
- An opportunity to ask any questions! By working together in a small group, there’s plenty of time to ask everything you really want to know.
What topics will be covered?
- How to stimulate and maintain sufficient milk supply.
- What to do and how to adjust things when you experience pain.
- How to tell if your baby is feeding and growing well.
- Tips to combinebreastfeeding and your working-life.
- Tips to combine breastfeeding, pumping and/or bottle-feeding.
What will you leave with?
- The confidence to breastfeed your baby.
- The ability to support your partner with breastfeeding your baby.
- Any questions you have answered!
- Access to a whatsapp group where you can ask the teacher any questions and connect with other moms from the class
This ticket is for one person and includes access to one Mama Hang at The Labour Dept.€50.00+€1.25 service fee
Including birth partner
This ticket is for two people (the breastfeeding person and their partner) and includes access to one Mama Hang at The Labour Dept.€80.00+€2.00 service fee