Join events for free with your membership.
Sat, Nov 12|
The Labour Dept.
Breastfeeding is a skill that both you and your baby can learn together. Andrea's goal is to help you increase your confidence to follow your own maternal instincts.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Labour Dept., Postjesweg 68, 1057 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
- Our number one goal is to increase your confidence to follow your own maternal instincts.
- Help you to better understand how breastfeeding works.
- How to establish a milk supply and know when baby is getting enough milk.
- Learn how to latch baby with different breastfeeding positions.
- When to call a Lactation Consultant.
- Understanding normal newborn behaviour
Andrea is a Registered Nurse and Lactation Specialist originally from California but currently living with her husband and 2 children in The Netherlands. Andrea provides in person or virtual Breastfeeding Support and Breastfeeding Education courses. She facilitates a weekly “Babies Meet Up” and a weekly “Expectant Mums Meet Up” locally in her hometown. She has always had a strong bond with women, babies and children, both personally and professionally. Working as a Lactation Specialist in the Netherlands allows her to provide education and support to a global community of women.
Single Prepped to Parent Session for you and your partner€99.00+€2.48 service fee
Prepped to Parent Series
5 sessions + more perks for both you and your partner€320.00+€8.00 service fee
Are you a member? Be sure to log in to sign up to member events for free