Join events for free with your membership.
Tue, Nov 28|
The Social Hub The Hague
Prepped to Parent The Hague November
A series of four classes designed to boost your confidence as you embark on your journey toward parenthood. Taught by four english speaking experts, this course is inspired by what many couples wish they had known upon welcoming their newborn babies.
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Social Hub The Hague, Hoefkade 9, 2526 BN Den Haag, Netherlands
About the Event
Who is this program for?
For pregnant English speaking couples expecting babies who want to be prepared for everything after birth and make new friends along the way.
Where do these classes take place?
The Social Hub The Hague Hoefkade 9, 2526 BN The Hague
What does this program include?
- Four two-hour in person group sessions
- Prepped to parent resource guide
- Access to a WhatsApp group to stay connected during and after the program
Who are your teachers?
- Baby Medical Basics: Meida van Baal - Doula and Maternity Nurse
- Mental health from Pregnancy to Parenthood: Océane Barthere - Psychologist
- Preparing for Postpartum: Laura Krulder - Doula
- Breastfeeding Foundations: Anouk Bolhaar - Lactatiekundige IBCLC
What are the dates of this class?
This program runs over four weeks plus a reunion to be decided by the group!
- November 28 18:30-20:30
- December 5 18:30-20:30
- December 12 18:30-20:30
- December 19 18:30-20:30
- Baby Reunion to be determined
- Ticket type
Prepped to Parent
This ticket is for two people to take part in four two hour sessions.Price€350.00